Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello Blogging World!

…welcome to Cue Modus.

I didn’t think that my first blogging experience would be done in a great amount of pain, but it is. I can tell you there is absolutely nothing attractive about having your wisdom teeth out. I have an ice pack strapped around my head and for the past couple of days I have indulged in all sorts of pureed foods. yumm (not). But I must say there is something sort of refreshing about having your boyfriend wait on you hand and foot, is that wrong?

With all the time in the world, I believe that there is no greater time to start writing and inspiring you about the things that rule my world. Cue Modus (forward fashion) is a heading of a world that ignites a lust for cutting edge fashion. I am constantly examining the fine pieces sculpted by hundreds of designers and so I hope that what inspires me in this lunatic world can equally inspire you.

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment